Virtuozzo is looking for a qualified digital marketing specialist to take a lead in developing, executing, tracking and maximizing return in digital marketing programs and campaigns using PPC, SEO, SEM, and other techniques to generate qualified leads.
This role will develop scalable programs and processes to support Virtuozzo demand generation campaigns.
You will be responsible for measuring our website traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
This position will work with different specialists within Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations teams serving the digital marketing needs of Virtuozzo.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage and improve online content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing)
- Proactively coordinate ongoing optimization efforts for marketing processes and systems to grow market penetration; monitor web and social metrics
- Create a reporting framework in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams that will allow us to measure the ROI of our Lead Generation activities to ensure that we see growth as an indicator of success
- Work with PR and social media specialists in Virtuozzo Marketing team in creating and managing paid digital media across various social and search platforms; leverage best practices to drive traffic to website, measure and improve SEO, website optimization and lead conversion.
- Collaborate with online presence team to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimize user funnels
- Monitor competition and provide thought leadership to make Virtuozzo stand out in the crowd
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all digital marketing activities
- Digital Marketing experience for 3+ years in B2B software field
- BS/MS degree in marketing, IT or a related field
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Ability and desire to grow professionally every day
- Team player
- High resilience and positive attitude