Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
We are growing our Finance team and looking for an experienced Financial Manager who will be responsible for an efficient and effective financial planning and control cycle within Virtuozzo. The Financial Manager is responsible for providing reliable financial and key performance information to management for the decision making process and to manage risks.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company policies, legal and tax requirements and accounting rules.
- Provide timely and reliable business information and expertise to support management decisions.
- Develop, improve and maintain information systems for reliable and effective management reports. The financial manager is able to set up accounting and business processes, where applicable in cooperation with external consultancy firms.
- A pragmatic and hands on attitude are a necessity for the position.
- Carry out the control job and give requested and unrequested advice to the management of Virtuozzo.
- Anticipate on and manage potential opportunities and risks.
- Prepare the yearly operating and capital budgets and monthly forecasts cycles.
- Ensure that the month-end closing is completed accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and review the daily, weekly and monthly management accounting and key performance information to management.
- Analyze the actual figures versus forecast/budget and initiate necessary actions to achieve goals.
- Ensure that project accounting and controls are in place for all major projects.
- Implement, improve and maintain internal business controls and procedures.
- Carry out the control on agreements between Virtuozzo and external parties.
- Coordinate audits and maintain contacts with external auditors and also relationships with other external parties like banks, consultants, etc.
- Perform financial reviews of business plans and deliver the required management reports.
- Cash planning and management.
- Providing regular and ad hoc analytical and managerial reports.
- Academic degree in accounting and/or controlling
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an international business environment, preferably in IT industry
- Profound understanding of US GAAP accounting and internal control
- Be permanently based in the UK
- Not be pressed with any criminal charges
- Not be subject to a Bankruptcy Restriction Order, or Undertaking
- Not be subject to a Debt Relief Restriction Order, or Undertaking
- Communication and consulting skills to effectively work with management and staff
- Presentation skills, strong analytical skills
- Capable of managing relationships across all levels of the company
- Being able to work very accurately and handle multiple tasks while under time pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoints
Location: London, UK