Virtuozzo is looking for a Public Relations & Social Media Specialist to grow and nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness, and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills to create and distribute content to engage customers in all sales and marketing funnel stages.
- Create a PR Strategy which outlines your goals and objectives for what Virtuozzo wants to achieve. (Flexible enough so that you can adapt it to new data, new opportunities, new markets)
- Collaborate with teams (marketing and sales) to coordinate and develop public relations campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Write, edit, and update material and publications (brochures, byline articles, social media posts announcements internal and external, and press releases.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Direct social media to engage audiences across traditional and new media globally
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results quarterly to senior management.
- Provide regular and frequent social media reporting and performance analysis to the business segment to give an understanding of successes and overall direction of global social channels
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in social media, external communications, and major search engines.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Proven experience in public relations and social media or a similar role
- Experience managing media relations (traditional and digital)
- Background in researching, writing, and editing content.
- Professional experience with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and take ownership of work
- Passion for telling stories and getting those stories in front of an audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- English language – native or proficient
Location: Switzerland or United Kingdom