The Marketing Designer role focuses on the design and creation marketing content to support campaigns, the web site, events, and social media programs. The position plays a key role in positioning the Virtuozzo brand in the marketplace by creating and executing on a brand identity that is modern, engaging and unique – aimed at today’s digital B2B software buyer. The role is a key member of the Digital Marketing team and works closely with members across the Marketing team to create assets and experiences that stand out from the competition.
- Maintain the Virtuozzo style & brand guidelines – includes color pallet, fonts, illustrations, icons, animation, video, etc.
- Formulate and present design concepts and approaches for website, event booths, email campaigns, banner ads, social media content, collateral, etc.
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements as needed.
- Determine design project objectives, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Present final layouts to stakeholders for approval in design review meetings.
- Work closely with the Web Master to manage web site design and overall experience.
- 3+ years in design for marketing
- Brand management experience – high-tech experience a plus
- Ability to bring concepts from design to execution quickly
- Experience in B2B marketing – cloud infrastructure, virtualization markets a plus
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Self-starter, team player – adaptable to dynamic environment
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"