Virtuozzo is looking for a dynamic experienced marketing specialist to take the lead in developing our marketing operations. This role will develop scalable marketing programs to support the business strategy and implement demand generation, planning, technology management, process management and data management.
This position will work with different teams at a senior level serving the business marketing needs at a global level. This individual will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company brand leveraging digital tools and channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the digital lead life cycle subject matter expert within the Marketing team.
- Develop and implement a strategy for ongoing control, maintenance, and enhancement of the marketing database process in marketing automation platform.
- Create a reporting framework in collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams that will allow us to measure the ROI of our marketing activities.
- Coordinate ongoing optimization efforts for marketing processes and systems.
- Tracks actual marketing budgets against forecast and escalates potential misses to stakeholders and director of marketing, processes invoices and accruals.
- Manages requests submitted to marketing, manages and automates the intake process, routes requests to the marketing and sales team, and governs service-level agreements (SLAs) for review and/or delivery.
- Performs and manages operational tasks such as, maintain marketing automation platform, data entry standardization, data segmenting/collection, list segmentation, campaign execution, landing page creation, optimization, testing, and deployment.
- Maintains process documentation standards and templates for marketing processes.
- Manages key marketing technologies such as MRM, MAP, SFA and BI.
- Working with PR and other marketing in creating and managing paid digital media across various social and search platforms. Leverage best practices to drive traffic to website, measure and improve SEO, website optimization and lead conversion.
Technologies Supporting the Role:
- Marketing Resource management (MRM)
- Marketing automation platform (MAP)
- Sales Force automation systems (SFA)
- Business intelligence tools (BI)
Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related marketing experience.
- Experience in lead management process execution and monitoring leveraging marketing automation.
- Marketing reporting using data from MAPs, SFA systems, web analytics, finance systems and BI tools.
- Project management experience, including the rollout of related applications (e.g. MAP, MRM, SFE systems) to sales and marketing.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to manage projects of varying complexity.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; including team building and support skills.
- Flexible and responsive to change.
Location: Moscow, Russia