Do people describe you as “driven”? Are you resilient, coachable, and eager to build a deeper understanding of technology? If you’re serious about building a career in the technology industry, then we want to meet you!
Virtuozzo is seeking an Inside Sales Representative, In this role, you will not only develop new client relationships, but you will also manage and expand our existing engagements for Virtuozzo software, professional services, managed services acquisition.
- Maintaining customer renewal opportunities by working alongside the Account Executive to be strategic in renewal engagements.
- Follow up weekly on existing client quotes pending approval, provide quote revisions & refreshes.
- Drive expansion and growth opportunities with the assigned customers by calling to set meetings, generate expansion opportunities, drive event/webinar attendance, enter post-event sales leads, manage email and contact lists, assist in marketing activities, and name a few.
- Managing and cultivating relationships with existing small to medium and distribution partners with a heavy emphasis on the following: effective and efficient communication, product support, contract and maintenance administration, and mastery of discount programs and promotion opportunities.
- Becoming proficient with Virtuozzo’s customer relationship management (CRM) system (SalesForce) to ensure account records are accurate and reflect up-to-date information regarding quotes, orders, renewal configurations, and invoicing.
- 1-3+ years of inside consultative/solution selling experience. Strong consideration will be given to candidates with successful technology sales experience and/or broad knowledge of corporate IT infrastructure and solutions focusing on virtualization and storage (HCI, KVM, …)
- The ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust with customers, partners, colleagues, pre- and post-sales, engineering teams, and Virtuozzo leadership.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with emphasis on face-to-face meetings and presentations, phone conversations with prospects, and email correspondence with customers.
- Comfortable with a “Farmer” mentality applied to both acquiring new clients and expanding existing customer relationships.
- The desire to develop a thorough understanding of technology infrastructures in addition to product/service offerings from Virtuozzo in the partner ecosystem
Knowledge and actual experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with successful experience selling and partnering with major vendors such as Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, Nutanix, Palo Alto, Cylance, Mimecast, etc.
Switzerland or Russia, Moscow
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"