Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver secure, robust, and hyper-converged virtualized platforms to launch applications and cloud services.
We are looking for a Product Manager for HCI solution.
- In this role you will be communicating to existing and prospective customers, collecting and analyzing their requirements and product feedback
- Responsible for the end product meets customer’s needs
- Own the product strategy development
- Writing product requirements documents
- Setting priorities to product requirements
- Communicate these requirements to the development team
- Work with developers and QA to ensure the product being developed fits the customers’ needs
- Work with developers and QA to ensure the product being developed fits strict quality requirements
- Technical proficiency with modern virtualization, storage, network and compute technologies
- 5+ year experience working in technical/business analytic roles (you might have a title of Program manager, Technical Product manager, Analytic, Functional Architect, or similar)
- Experience with Agile development, enterprise IT is a great plus
- Ability to clearly express your thoughts both spoken and written
- Ability negotiate with customers and development team
- Working knowledge of product development cycle and requirement management tools
Location: Moscow (Russia), Schaffhausen (Switzerland), Bellevue (USA).