Do you enjoy learning new technologies and then helping others learn them too? Do you love working with Cloud and Infrastructure technologies?
If yes, then join our growing Marketing team as we redefine the future of SMB hosting and Cloud services.
We are looking for a hands-on Product Marketing Lead to shape the way the market sees Virtuozzo products and solutions aligned with our brand, to accelerate Virtuozzo sales growth.
The ideal fit is an experienced marketing professional with IaaS and Service Provider industry knowledge, strong writing skills to create clear and engaging materials, and a talent for making complex technologies accessible both for customers and sales.
Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an compelling and accurate way.
- Work with Product Management to develop, prioritize, and execute customer-focused content
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyse market trends to properly position products for the target audience
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Author and publish compelling, high-impact content addressing the needs of service providers and hosters
- Create advertising texts for brochures and banners
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Craft sales pitch to attract potential partners’ and customers’ attention
- Ensure all content we produce is accurate to the product and consistent with our brand
- Help Product Management conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points and beneficially present it in the battle cards and other sales materials
- Maintain document repositories and update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and in the other online resources)
- Use data to report on your impact, prioritize your work, and adjust the plans
- Review the work of contributors to provide editorial feedback
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Product Marketing experience – 3 years
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Experience writing for a technical audience – 3 years
- Content strategy management
- Experience in Public or Private Cloud, Virtualization, Storage and open-source projects
- Project management basic skills
- Sales or Product Management experience is advantage
- Strong communication and leadership skills to have sales and product management work together with marketing to tell a compelling story
- Resilience, perseverance and delivery-on-time skills
- Love and ability to learn every day
- Customer-first mentality