Are you an experienced Public Relations Specialist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a global technology company?
Virtuozzo is looking for a Public Relations (PR) Specialist to take on full responsibility for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies in order to maintain and enhance the perception of Virtuozzo solutions and Virtuozzo brand for external audiences (target markets and industries, prospects, customers, partners etc) and internal audiences worldwide.
We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills to create and distribute content to engage the different audiences.
- Analyze the organization’s objectives, promotional policies and needs to develop and build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services
- Maintain the organization’s image and identity
- Improve the quality of company’s voice via different online and offline channels
- Serve as a first contact person for all media queries
- Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR copy, including employee newsletters and other publications for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with teams (Marketing and Sales) to coordinate and develop public relations campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Provide effective crisis management solutions in the times of need; suggest effective ways of peaceful resolving any internal or external disputes
- Conduct research and analyze public opinion
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Build and maintain media relationships within business and industry media
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results quarterly to leadership
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in social media, external communications, and major search engines
- BSC/BA in public relations, journalism, communications, English, marketing or related field
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Proven experience in public relations
- Experience managing media relations (traditional and digital)
- Experience in handling a press conference
- Background in researching, writing, and editing content.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and take ownership of work
- Passion for telling stories and getting those stories in front of an audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or a related field