Virtuozzo is oriented at innovation and development of basic technologies, ensuring virtualization. Our goal is to provide Virtuozzo clients with undisrupted support with most effective solutions for the businesses. We at Virtuozzo are constantly working at the quality of the products which requires to have a strong and competent QA Team.
Virtuozzo invited all who are interested in QA and virtualization, storage, cloud technologies to join the QA Team!
In this role you will be working at a hyperconverged solution of a cloud infrastructure for public and private cloud called Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform.
If you tried using at least of Linux distributions, have basic knowledge of administration and testing, we would like you to become a part of our QA Team.
- QA of Virtuozzo products.
- Understanding and performing different kinds of manual testing (testing new functionalities, regression testing, UI and localization testing, web testing, etc.).
- Development of test scenarios (testrail).
- Documenting bugs (JIRA).
- Ability to configure complex testing environment (windows\linux; server\desktop), third-party apps testing.
- Communication with developers, technical writers, other members of the QA team.
- +1 year of experience in testing/QA;
- basic network skills, protocols;
- knowledge of basic technologies in software development and structures of programmed complexes;
- advanced user of Windows/Linux, familiar with Bash, Powershell;
- English (pre-intermediate and higher — able to read and understand technical documents);
- Understanding of testing process, principles of test-cases, bugs tracking;
- Experience in working with automated testing is considered as a plus.
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"