Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
We are looking for a pro-active experienced QA Lead who would lead this function at Virtuozzo R&D.
- QA Function Team management;
- Guide and develop all QA processes to ensure they are run well and are completed on time;
- Generate regularly and provide status-reports;
- Participate in:
- Development and maintenance of test automation in Python;
- Debugging of issues that our continuous integration system reports after running tests;
- Working with userspace, kernel, hypervisor and infrastructure teams on issue isolation and resolution;
- Development process improvement by doing internal development tasks that make our teams more efficient;
- Making contributions to the product code base (we try not to limit the responsibilities with only the test code development).
- 3+ years of experience in QA Management role;
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated tests scripts writing;
- Solid Python programming skills;
- Computer networking: understanding of the TCP/IP stack;
- A thorough understanding of QA process, approaches and tools;
- Upper-intermediate English
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"