Seeking for new career opportunities? Consider taking on an exciting and challenging role at Virtuozzo. Discover a career you will love and contribute to our continued success in leading the innovation of hyperconverged infrastructure software solutions for service providers, enterprises and ISVs.
You will be providing technical pre-sales support within Virtuozzo sales team in EMEA and APAC for prospective and existing customers. A blend of technical acumen and communication excellence is required, as well as ability to learn.
Primary focus is on selling Virtuozzo Infrastructure Platform solution.
- Meet online and offline with customers and prospects, respond to technology-related questions, assess customer needs, and make recommendations on the best practices for product configuration and integration
- Understand customer language in Service Provider and Enterprise segments
- Qualify customer needs and match them with Virtuozzo capabilities
- Produce and deliver customer specific product demonstrations or technical presentations
- Perform customer needs analysis; create technical requirements documentation for the implementation and integration of the Virtuozzo products in the customer environments
- Develop technical sections of proposals and answers to RFPs
- Be a hands-on resource for technical aspects of Virtuozzo portfolio both for Virtuozzo salespeople as well as for customers and prospects
- Interface closely with product management and product engineering within Virtuozzo as a customer voice and advocate, and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and customer needs to ensure that Virtuozzo continues to innovate and produce leading solutions for its target markets
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excel in prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, communications or equivalent job experience or equivalent combination of education & experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in combination of:
- Pre-sales role in the software industry
- Customer support or consulting
- Experience in customer service at a service provider is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of cloud providers market (AWS, AZURE, others) or web hosting products/services (billing models, main players, use-cases and scenarios)
- Understanding of Cloud components and integration (Virtualization, Storage, Network, Billing, Orchestration).
- Experience in TCO calculations.
- Experience in analyzing competitors’ solutions.
- Experience in Battle Cards and comparison creation.
- Working knowledge of application development lifecycle
- Travel: 20-40% of working time
- Understanding the capabilities of Virtualization Solutions from: VMware, Nutanix, Hyper-V, OnAPP.
- Basic understanding of Openstack Components is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Docker Containers and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Understanding types of storages.
- Understanding SAN/NAS and SDS.
- Storage features and terms understanding.
- Basic understanding of networking (ipv4, DNS, DHCP, gateway, VLAN, routing, Linux Bridges, Bonding, Firewall.)
Some skills for Hands-On activities:
- Basic Linux/Unix system administration (ssh).
- Logs reading and system errors reading.
- Monitoring of CPU and RAM, Disk load on the servers.
- Operations with Disks and Partitions (fstab, blkid, lsblk, mount, etc)
- Work with repositories for update, install.
- Raid controllers, HBA adapters, iSCSI targets and initiators
- Basic scripting on Bash is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills for in-person and over-the-phone and personal presence and presentation skills and ability to effectively handle customer objections within the sales process
- Excellent communication written skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work extra hours
- Ability to manage multiple tracks every day in accordance with business priorities
- Ability to analyze business documentation
- English full proficiency, German is advantage
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"