Do you enjoy learning new technologies and then helping others learn them too? Do you love working with Service Providers and with Cloud and Infrastructure technologies?
If yes, then join our growing team as we redefine the future of SMB hosting and Cloud services.
We’re looking for an experienced, instructional product copywriter with a talent for making complex technologies accessible to advertise our products, writing clear and engaging copy in websites, brochures, and sales material.
Ultimately, you will ensure our product marketing content presents our brand in an accurate and compelling way.
- Develop, prioritize, and execute customer-focused, compelling, high-impact content addressing the needs of Virtuozzo partners and customers, primarily Hosting Providers, Managed Service Providers and other Service Providers:
- Together with Product Management, create case studies, white papers, and advertising texts for brochures and banners
- Create marketing campaigns’ wording
- Work with designers on landing pages for new product features
- Design and continuously develop sales pitches for all the target partner and customer profiles to attract potential partners/customers attention
- Together with Partner Marketing work on Virtuozzo Partner Portal content
- Ensure all content produced by Virtuozzo is properly representing Virtuozzo products and is consistent with our brand
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strong and weak points
- Maintain document repositories and update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources)
- Use data to report on your impact, prioritize your work, and adjust to plans
- Review the work of contributors to provide editorial feedback
- Native English, outstanding written and verbal skills
- 5 years of experience writing for a technical audience
- 2 or more years of proven project management, organization, and planning experience
- Quick learner
- Experience with virtualization, public or private cloud, and/or open source projects
- Organized and thriving on deadlines
- Enjoying the challenge of managing content strategy and bringing together contributors to tell a compelling story
- Customer-obsessed and eager to show impact