Virtuozzo is looking for a Sr Salesforce Administrator to join an in international Sales Operation team.
The Sr Salesforce Administrator acts as Virtuozzo’s go-to for anything SFDC related: receives business requirements and transforms them into detailed technical description, is in charge for development and implementation.
- Maintain integrity of data
- Improve design of our data model
- Improve existing processes, and manage implementation of new processes
- Improve existing development, and manage implementation of new development
- Participate in analysis of business processes, the way of improving and automatization
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical description and to do list
- Manage system integrations
- Track ongoing projects and ETA based on priorities set by management.
- Mentoring the Jr. Admin to grow in skills/knowledge in the SFDC
- Educating other employees how to use newly implemented SF modules
- Experience: 5-10+ years as a salesforce administrator and solution developer.
- Marketing, Sales, and Support cloud management experience.
- Knowledge of external systems a plus (Pardot, Acumatica, and other 3rd party solutions like Allbound, ZoomInfo, etc).
- Fluent English or native speaker, German is a plus.
- Proven experience in managing and improving business-processes, deep understanding of PaaS and SaaS business models as a plus.
Certifications: Advanced Salesforce Administrator, Developer certification (Platform Developer), Architect certification (Integrations).