Seeking new career opportunities? Consider taking on an exciting and challenging role at Virtuozzo. We are a private, profitable and rapidly growing global software company. Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success in leading the innovation of cloud services enablement and desktop virtualization. We are recruiting for many roles around the world, including this one: Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is responsible for providing quality and professional support for Virtuozzo products, serving customers from all over the world. This role interacts with people who need to have problems solved, answers and technical solutions provided. If you thrive to work with cutting-edge technology and make a valuable impact on business by being a part of a global support team, come join one of the most perspective technology companies in Russia and start building your career today!
- Coordination, evaluation, sorting out and solving reported customer problems ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Performing analysis and evaluations of technical performance and reliability of products, systems and services;
- Maintenance of internal and external knowledgebase on company’s products and troubleshooting procedures;
- Adhering to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements and provide feedback according to SLA.
- To be a Senior Bachelor’s/Master’s degree student in Engineering (preferably Computer Science) or equivalent;
- Experience with hosting software and services (IIS/Apache, Mail, FTP, DNS, SQL);
- Experience with networking and network services configuration;
- Understanding of OS structure and configuration skills (both Windows or Linux);
- Understanding of system logs and experience with troubleshooting/monitoring utilities;
- Microsoft, Redhat, LPI or Apple certificates (optional but would be considered as a plus);
- Fluent English;
- Previous work experience as a system administrator would be a plus (Windows Server/ *nix/ Mac OS).
- Ability and willingness to work night shifts;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and investigation;
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure;
- Time management and able to deliver on deadlines;
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of own area of specification.
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"