Seeking new career opportunities? Consider taking on an exciting and challenging role at Virtuozzo. We are a private, profitable and rapidly growing global software company. Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
Discover a career you love and contribute to our continued success in leading the innovation of cloud services enablement and desktop virtualization. We are recruiting for many roles around the world, including this one: Technical Support Engineer (TSE) is responsible for providing quality and professional support for Virtuozzo products, serving customers from all over the world. This role interacts with people who need to have problems solved, answers and technical solutions provided. If you thrive to work with cutting-edge technology and make a valuable impact on business by being a part of a global support team, come join one of the most perspective technology companies in Russia and start building your career today!
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues reported by customers and developing solutions for them ensuring customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with other teams when required for solving the customer's problem or forwarding customer's feedback to other teams
- Keeping the technical skills up-to-date and learning new company products when required
- Performing analysis and evaluations of technical performance and reliability of products, systems and services;
- Maintenance of internal and external knowledgebase on company’s products and troubleshooting procedures;
- Adhering to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements and provide feedback according to SLA.
- To be a Senior Bachelor’s/Master’s degree student in Engineering (preferably Computer Science) or equivalent;
- Understanding of OS structure and configuration skills (Linux);
- Operating system installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance experience (Linux);
- Experience with networking and network services configuration (Linux);
- Understanding of system logs and experience with troubleshooting/monitoring utilities (Linux);
- Fluent English;
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen to customer's issues
- Redhat or LPI certificates (optional but would be considered as a plus);
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack experience would be considered as a plus
- Ability and willingness to work night shifts;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and investigation;
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure;
- Time management and able to deliver on deadlines;
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, "3rd floor"
Location: remote work