What is the Support and Update Service (SUS)?
Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 03:47PM UTC
Support and Update Service (SUS) is the software maintenance program which entitles customers to technical support and allows customers to perform a major version upgrade to a newer version free of charge.
SUS applies to Virtuozzo, Virtuozzo Storage and Virtuozzo Containers.
SUS for Lease licenses (that are paid for on a monthly or yearly basis) does not have expiration date; it is valid while the license is valid.
SUS for Perpetual/Purchased* licenses (that are 1 time purchases) is activated for one year with the initial purchase and can be subsequently renewed.
If the SUS on your license has expired and you want to upgrade to a newer version of Virtuozzo you have the option to reinstate the SUS on a key for a reinstatement fee.
- SUS is included with your initial license fee(s) which entitles you to technical support.
- SUS is required to update your software licenses to new releases.
- SUS is an optional service for license owners.
- SUS can be renewed only while it is active.
- If SUS on a key has expired, it can be reinstated for a reinstatement fee.
- SUS is not transferable and is issued to a specific software license key and its owner.
- SUS does not include installation services.
To check an exact SUS expiration date, please contact [email protected].