NetBeans Plugin for Application Deploy
You can create own project in NetBeans IDE and deploy it right into your Jelastic environment.
Create New Project
1. Click the New Project button in the upper tools panel of NetBeans IDE.
2. Choose the Java Web category and the Web Application project. Click Next.
3. In the opened window, enter the desired Project Name, specify Project Location and Project Folder. Click Next to proceed.
4. Select one of your environments in the Server drop-down list. If needed, specify the context and click Next one more time.
5. If you want to use frameworks in your application, tick the required ones and click Finish.
6. Your new web project will be created in a moment.
1. Right-click the name of your project and choose the Deploy menu item.
2. Next, the .war archive of your project will be built and deployed to the Jelastic PaaS.
3. To make sure everything works open your application URL in the browser manually or automatically by clicking Open App in browser in the Services tab.
As a result your application will be opened.
With Jelastic NetBeans IDE plugin installed you can easily manage, develop and deploy your applications without switching between the IDE and the browser.