How to deploy Orbeon Forms to Jelastic
Orbeon Forms is a very popular solution to build and deploy web forms. It is used all over the world in a number of industries. Let’s deploy it to Jelastic cloud right now!
It’s pretty easy, just follow the few simple steps below.
1. Log into the Jelastic dashboard.
2. Click the Create environment button:
3. In the Environment topology window select Tomcat as your application server, type your environment name, for example, orbeon, and click Create.
It will take just a minute for your environment to be created.
Upload Java Package
1. Go to the Orbeon web site and download the latest Orbeon Forms community edition.
2. Extract the files from the zip package you have just downloaded and upload the orbeon.war file to the Deployment manager.
3. Once the package is in Jelastic, deploy it to the environment you have just created.
Now you can open Orbeon Forms in a web browser and use all its functions!