Add VM as a User Node on Vultr
In order to add a new host to your platform installation on the Vultr, you need to prepare an appropriate VM.
1. Access your Vultr dashboard, go to the Products > Instances, and click Deploy New Server.
2. In the opened Deploy New Instance page, select the Cloud Compute server.
3. Choose a preferred server location from the list, for example Frankfurt.
4. Next, on the 64 bit OS tab, select the CentOS > 7 x64 option.
5. Select the required Server Size (with at least 4 GB RAM and 2 vCPUs).
6. Once your instance is created, log into the Cluster Admin Panel and navigate to the Hosts section.
Click the Add button on the tools panel.
7. Within the opened frame, copy the command for a new host addition.
8. Connect via SSH to the Vultr server and run the host addition command from the previous step.
Wait for the host to be included automatically in the PaaS cluster with all required interconnections.