Careers / Automation QA engineer (VMWARE Team)
OnApp is the leading provider of cloud and CDN software for MSPs, telcos, hosting companies, and other large service providers. We help companies build and sell their own cloud services – and we are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our team.
VMWARE Team develops and tests new functionality for virtual machines. The team is responsible for creating and testing Organizations, Networks, adding and creating catalogs with images of operating systems, resources, virtual machines, users inside the control panel, Edge Gateways, calculating funds for resources used and setting limits, managing hard disks. This is a great opportunity to face interesting automation tasks and get acquainted with the structure of our project.
- Python 3.x automation experience, API and UI testing
- 1+ years of experience as a test engineer (QA/AQA)
- At least 1-year experience in Manual Software Testing (log bugs and write test cases)
- Linux command line/troubleshooting/configuration
- Knowledge of SQL (basic level)
- Understanding of web-based application technology and architecture
- REST API
- Git experience
- Intermediate+ English
Will be a plus:
- Bash scripting
- CI/CD experience
- Virtualization(XEN, KVM)
- Networking knowledge(HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, MAC, IPv4/6)
- Pytest/Allure/PyUnit/Selenium knowledge
- ISTQB certification
- Testing the linux machines, networks and CDN solution;
- Configure test environments in remote servers: main server, hypervisor, backup server, Jenkins;
- Create\update test cases, update test framework for responsible area of your domain;
- Provide test-automation integration into CI/CD pipeline;
- Checklist creation for testing the business scenarios on a system layer.
- Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Mental health program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits.
- Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
- Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level.
Lviv, Lviv region