Careers / Field Marketing Manager EMEA
Virtuozzo is looking for a Regional (Field) Marketing Manager to join its marketing and communications team. In this role you will be responsible for the development and execution of B2B marketing programs that increase Virtuozzo’s brand awareness, expand/convert leads, and build pipeline in the EMEA region. Working in close collaboration with the Global Marketing Manager and EMEA Sales team, you will leverage your expertise to design, build, execute, and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns, sales promotions, and various projects and to identify new areas of potential growth. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to make a big impact in a high-growth, global organization.
- Lead the design and implementation of end-to-end marketing and communications strategy that advances Virtuozzo’s brand awareness and demand generation in the service provider segment and distribution channel.
- Develop campaigns to generate qualified leads with a focus on designing and implementing automated lead nurturing programs that increase engagement, conversion and sales.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the EMEA cloud infrastructure, and virtualization markets, including competitive landscape, target customer segments, and end customer personas.
- Support Global Marketing Manager to develop, execute and monitor operational marketing plans and localize for the EMEA region.
- Collaborate with EMEA sales team to promote Virtuozzo solutions and better understand market needs.
- Design and implement customer journey email communication based on segmentation within our marketing automation tool (Pardot).
- Leverage performance marketing and funnel data to proactively identify opportunities and implement strategies that enable us to expand and improve the efficiency for our programs.
- Use your analytical skills to dig into campaign data, extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance.
- Regularly share performance insights, learnings, and recommendations with key stakeholders across the business.
- Track the KPIs outlined in the marketing plans to measure and optimize on-going impact on brand awareness and lead generation.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five years 5-10 years relevant marketing experience in high-growth technology companies.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
- Self-starter with ability to make/contribute to recommendations, prioritize, manage and track multiple projects.
- Experience using relevant marketing software, including Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, etc.
- Stakeholder management skills and experience working with sales leaders and sales teams to drive business objectives.
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience of Marketing Automation (preferably Pardot) and how to build and execute campaigns.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Thrives in metrics and data-driven environments.