Careers / HR Manager
Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
The Virtuozzo HR Team will be part of the overall global HR organization and will be responsible for a wide variety of HR operations and projects.
The job focus may vary based on the person’s professional skills and plans for professional growth.
Full cycle HR support including but not limited to the following:
- Recruitment: manage recruitment process for all levels in Russia and – if desired- worldwide, including searching, screen CVs, interviewing, pre-employment administration, reference and background checks.
- Onboarding process in Russia and other major locations: enhance onboarding process per location, coordinate of newcomer’s onboarding process, conduct introduction sessions, monitor probation period.
- Performance review, Compensation & Benefits: annual salary review based on the corporate rules, participate in the local Salary surveys; monitor benefits trends and recommend amendments, create the bonus provisions;
- Salary Administration: coordinate salary calculation process with in-house and outsourced payroll providers;
- Policies: develop and promote HR policies in compliance with local regulations in multiple locations in accordance with Corporate standards;
- Training/Talent Development: identifying trainings needs and development of training plan based on business requirements;
- HR Control & Compliance: control HR procedures are in compliance with local regulations, Corporate rules, regular assessments and reporting.
- Employer Branding: formulate EVP per location of presence in coordination with Talent Acquisition Leader, promote Virtuozzo as Employer
- HR digital transformation: automate processes, contribute to becoming data -driven
- Employees surveys: monitor employees, suggest ways to enhance employees’ satisfaction, make sure the actions items based on people feedback are addressed properly
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a HR Generalist, HRBP or IT Recruiter or similar role.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English language – upper intermediate and higher.
- Opportunities to develop with a fast-growing and successful business, being able to contribute and implement changes.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health insurance, English language courses.