Careers / Inside Sales Representative – UK (remote)
Virtuozzo is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their cloud virtualization platform and deliver a best-of-breed, modern cloud infrastructure alternative. Fundamental to this transformation is the accelerated adoption of cloud by a global community of service providers. Through innovative products and services, Virtuozzo accelerates the journey for service provider seeking a simple, agile, profitable cloud platform to empower their customers to transform, adopt,& consume an innovative cloud platform alternative.
We are currently looking for a ISR to join the team in EMEA reporting into EMEA Sales Director
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of spend across Virtuozzo’s portfolio of technology solutions and services
- Work with and cultivate strong relationships
- Regularly engage with decision makers at customer performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on medium size business opportunities
- Thoroughly understand and articulate Virtuozzo’s strategy, technical direction, capabilities, and product solutions resulting in the ability to collaborate on all sales campaigns
- Respond quickly and effectively to opportunities and deliver technical and business presentations to all levels of decision makers
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct and in compliance with Virtuozzo sales motion and standards
- Ensure value proposition meets the Partner requirements and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and industry analysis, complex problem resolution and communication between clients,sales, management, and field sales teams.
- Design, develop, and deliver reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources needed to successfully lead sales campaigns.
- Use a variety of prospecting tools and techniques
- Become rejection proof
- Prospect daily
- Book your own appointments
- Develop and sustain his/her own sales funnel to meet and exceed assigned quota
- Follow up weekly on existing client quotes pending approval, provide quote revisions & refreshes.
- Drive net-new opportunities with target prospects by calling to set meetings, qualify opportunities and drive to closure
- Becoming proficient with Virtuozzo’s customer relationship management (CRM) system to ensure account records are accurate and reflect up-to-date information regarding all aspects of the opportunity.
- Report on sales activity (include desired frequency–daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions (include frequency–daily is ideal for accuracy)
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Be a positive-aggressive representative of our company and brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Many years of inside consultative/solution selling experience.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates with successful technology sales experience and/or broad knowledge of corporate IT infrastructure and solutions focusing on virtualization and storage (HCI, KVM,etc)
- The ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust with customers, partners, colleagues, pre-and post-sales, engineering teams, and Virtuozzo leadership.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with emphasis on face-to-face meetings and presentations, phone conversations with prospects, and email correspondence with customers.
- Comfortable with a “Hunter” mentality applied to acquiring new client