Careers / Lawyer
Virtuozzo delivers a converged virtual infrastructure platform that enables service providers and enterprises to leverage containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage with backups, image management, and automation tools — all in a single solution.
Virtuozzo is a fast-growing business and now we are looking for a Lawyer in Sofia, Bulgaria for its international Legal Department team to work remotely.
- Legal support of contracts workflow within the company, review, legal analysis and negotiation of various agreements (supply, services/works provision, intellectual property rights related agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements etc.);
- Legal due diligence and further support of company contracts database in electronic format and on hard copies;
- Legal support of corporate law issues within the company: amendments to the charters of the group companies, provision of powers of attorney, keeping the registry of PoAs;
- Monitoring the Company’s compliance with corporate procedures and internal regulations;
- Legal support of the company compliance processes, including data privacy, sanction compliance etc.;
- Preparing various drafts of the company’s documents, including agreements, amendments, orders, official letters etc.;
- Support of other legal and regulatory issues within the company workflow
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager/ Senior Management.
- Law degree obtained from a leading law school in Bulgaria;
- Strong knowledge of business and international law, IT IP law, data privacy regulation in Europe;
- 2+ year of work experience as a lawyer within a law firm with IP IT specialization or as in-house lawyer in IT company;
- LL.M with European Law School is an advantage;
- Proactive attitude, ability to work under pressure;
- Research skills;
- English – Upper Intermediate with strong knowledge of Legal English and legal writing skills