Careers / Onboarding Manager
Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver secure, robust, and hyper-converged virtualized platforms to launch applications and cloud services.
The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for successful, effective, and on-time delivery of software deployment and configuration projects of Virtuozzo software to our partners and customers. Will directly communicate with partners and customers, as well as technical deployment, support, and other teams within Virtuozzo. An emphasis is on communication and project management, as well as customer satisfaction.
The nature of this position may change over time. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of a growing organization. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest.
- Coordinate the installation of company software product at customer’s locations
- Communicate directly with customers and internal teams during the lifecycle of a project
- Develop a firm timetable for the installation, discuss the project plan, establish meeting dates, and project milestones and the go-live date
- Conduct weekly online meetings with customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Supervise resources and schedules during planning and execution of a project
- Prepare a weekly report describing that week’s progress
- Regularly report on the project status to include but not limited to hours used, open issues, project risks, on-schedule, etc.
Requirements (must have):
- Clear customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Project management experience.
- Previous experience in tech companies with focus on software development, deployment, or services
- Ability to adapt to new environments and learn on the fly.
- Good analytical, problem identification and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills, ability to work independently and be team oriented
Requirements (will be a plus):
- Experience in customer support in tech companies
- Prior experience in software, virtualization, cloud
- Good understanding software development lifecycle and software delivery is a plus
- Business professional in English (spoken and written)
- Business professional in Spanish (spoken) for LATAM role
- Other languages are a plus
- EMEA: Ukraine / (Zhytomir or Lviv), EMEA remote
- LATAM: Mexico (Mexico City)
- US: Mexico (Mexico City), LATAM remote
- APAC: Russia (Novosibirsk), APAC remote