Careers / Recruiter
Virtuozzo is an industry pioneer who developed the first commercially available container technology 21 years ago. The company provides software solutions and services to over 450 service providers, ISVs, and enterprises worldwide.
It is a contributor to numerous open-source projects including KVM, Docker, OpenStack, OpenVZ, CRIU and the Linux kernel.
Virtuozzo has recently doubled in size acquiring OnApp and Jelastic and now makes a team of more than 330 talented team worldwide.
The Company is continuing to grow and is enhancing it’s recruitment team to achieve the high volume recruitment goals.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager to join the fast-growing team to realize one’s high potential and develop together with the business. The person will take up full-cycle recruitment for local and global roles and also participate in talent management and other HR projects.
- Be responsible for the full cycle recruitment and onboarding processes of the candidates worldwide (e.g. development, support, sales, marketing and back office positions)
- Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified candidates, finding innovative solutions to increase candidate flow and caliber
- Onboard and participate in the adaptation of the newly hired individuals ensuring the low attrition rate
- Promote Virtuozzo as Employer via appropriate advertisement methods, including social media and other outlets in collaboration with Marketing Internal Communications
- Collaborate with the local universities and other education institutions as well as developer communities to ensure the pipeline of the young talents
- Participate in the salary benchmarking analysis and suggesting changes to the grade system
- Participate in other HR projects as assigned by the Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years or proven high volume international recruiting experience in IT sector in house or agency (hiring tech talent, sales, marketing, etc)
- Proven ability in marketing career opportunities
- Experience working with general ability and personality assessments as well as relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Ability to balance multiple roles at once, using sound judgment and prioritizing as necessary to accomplish company goals
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively to people with all levels of experience and backgrounds
Knowledge and actual experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Knowledge of the Spanish, German and other European languages would be considered as a plus
English – Advanced and higher or native
Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom