Careers / RoR Developer
Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver the most cost-effective, secure and robust public and private clouds. We invest a lot and develop high-performant, stable virtualization, software-defined storage, orchestration and interfaces to provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Storage-as-a-Service to our customers.
We are looking for a ROR Developer. The team is focused on the integration of vCenter and vCloud Director products developed by VMware company into the OnApp Control panel.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework.
- Understanding of OOD and design patterns.
- Understanding of REST.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience of writing unit/integration tests using RSpec
- Understanding of Ajax technology.
- Basic Linux skills
- Good communication skills.
- English level – intermediate and above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of developing gems/engines.
- Experience of CoffeeScript.
- Experience of jQuery.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Experience with legacy application support.
- Linux administration skills or skilled Linux user.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Mental health program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits.
- Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
- Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level.
Lviv, Lviv region