Careers / Senior QA Automation Engineer
Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualisation and cloud software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver the most cost-effective, secure and robust public and private clouds. We invest a lot and develop high-performant, stable virtualisation, software-defined storage, orchestration and interfaces to provide Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Storage-as-a-Service to our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA with proven records in automation development for complex applications. Working with us you will be a part of the team building the unique product for the cloud market. As a member of our team you will make the impossible possible.
More information about Virtuozzo PaaS solution: https://jelastic.com/
- Developing Selenide (Selenium) autotests based on Java for web application
- Design, write and execute API automated test cases with a focus on new features, regression and integration testing;
- Configuring test environments
- Maintenance of already written autotests
- Analyzing results of automated tests, build and distribute reports based on automated test runs.
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing manual and automated testing (automation is done after the manual cycle)
- Improving auto-testing existing process
- 2+ years of professional software auto-testing experience
- 2+ years of API testing experience
- Strong Linux user. Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and databases (CentOS, MySQL etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret system log files and reports
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS web standards
- Familiarity with debugging tools such as Chrome Dev Tools
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, testing process and creating test-scenario
- Familiarity with configuration and source code management tools (GIT, JIRA)
Knowledge and actual experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with automation testing systems (ReadyAPI, Selenium etc.)
- Billing testing experience
- English – intermediate level (and higher)