Careers / Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
OnApp develops software that enables hosts, MSPs and telcos to build and sell their own public and private cloud and CDN services. We have deployed more than 6,000 clouds for companies around the world, and today OnApp powers an estimated 1 in 3 of the world’s public clouds.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to drive the development of a new reseller framework that will add value across the whole OnApp product range.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior developer who can implement complex multi-tiered/multi-tenant functionality that will bring signficant commercial benefits to OnApp customers, and open up new opportunities and use cases for OnApp software in the global service provider marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework.
- Understanding of OOD and design patterns.
- Understanding of REST.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests using RSpec
- Understanding of Ajax technology.
- Basic Linux skills
- Good communication skills.
- English level – intermediate and above.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in developing gems/engines.
- Experience with VMware API (RbVmomi, fog, fog-vsphere).
- Experience of rom-rb, Sequel, Redis, RabbitMQ, Rails Event Store.
- Experience of jQuery.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Health insurance and additional funds for preventative care.
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free English classes (online /offline).
- Mental health program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Free daily lunch, drinks, and fruits (once we back to the office).
- Budget for additional education (training, courses, books, etc).
- Additional refunds for using your own laptop.
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and a company to a whole new level.
Lviv, Lviv region