Careers / Technical Account Manager
Virtuozzo is the leading provider of virtualization and cloud infrastructure software that enables service providers, ISVs and enterprises to deliver secure, robust, and hyper-converged virtualized platforms to launch applications and cloud services.
Virtuozzo is looking for an outstanding Technical Account Manager to join our support team and assist with both technical and strategic help in using Virtuozzo products.
In this role you will provide personalized, proactive support and guidance, while cultivating high-value relationships with customers as you seek to understand their IT infrastructure, internal processes, and business needs. You will provide a technical account management service; a premium support offering that builds, maintains, and grows long-lasting customer loyalty.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of Virtuozzo products
- Act as a customer advocate inside Virtuozzo
- Function as a front-line technical resource for “best practice” and informal customer questions
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggest solutions
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Virtuozzo Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Deliver up-to-date information to the customers on our capabilities including roadmap and strategic direction.
- Collaborate with account executive in order to pursue relationships and opportunities in parallel to widen the bandwidth of sales activity, build trust with all customer contacts
- Compile status reports and ensure that account action items are completed and/or escalated to appropriate level of management when needed.
- At least 3+ year experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account management, sales account management or similar role
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple levels of people including CxO
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills including presentation skills
- Ability to travel, including internationally
Mexico (Mexico City)