Virtuozzo Storage comes at a critical time for businesses that are transitioning to containers and need persistent storage, or are on a path to deploying hyperconverged infrastructure solutions that take advantage of highly cost-effective, high performance storage.
The shift to software-defined storage is on!
Virtuozzo Storage is massively scalable, with the ability to store petabytes of data. It’s powerful, too—with faster performance than Ceph and other competitors – get the comparison report here. And you can significantly bring your TCO for storage down with breakthrough erasure coding technology.
Some other cool features include:
- Object storage technology—combined with block, file, and container storage in a single solution
- SSD caching and journaling, data tiering, and auto re-balancing
- Scalability—up to multiple petabytes in a single cluster
- Hot-pluggable—increase/decrease capacity or replace a drive or a node without downtime
- Storage tiers that organize storage space and keep different categories of data on different disks
Leverage your storage resources as part of a single pool across containers and VMs with high availability and redundancy. Make the move to software-defined storage today, our latest Virtuozzo Storage release makes the transition easy.
You can learn more about Virtuozzo Storage and sign up for FREE TRIAL here.