Careers / Virtualization Developer
Virtuozzo is a server virtualization solution for data centers of hosting providers, which provides the possibility to distribute physical resources among virtual environments (machines and containers). We are looking for Virtualization С Developer to develop one of the subsystems.
Possible responsibilities may include:
- Developing of a highly loaded asynchronous subsystems emulation of a device for virtual machines: disk or network subsystem;
- Devices emulation on the physical layer (anti-drivers writing);
- Enhancing productivity in comparison with competitive products (KVM/VMware/VirtualBox);
- Working with Linux/Windows para-virtualized device drivers (both VirtIO and HyperV stack experts are welcome);
- Classic BIOS/UEFI BIOS development.
- Excellent C knowledge;
- Experience in developing and adjusting loaded IO and network applications;
- Excellent knowledge of low level Unix programming: both kernel and userspace experts are welcome;
- Posix API;
- Linux and/or FreeBSD.
Knowledge and actual experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Understanding of Linux or Windows or FreeBSD kernel internals;
- Experience in opensourse projects development which can be proved;
- Experience in programming/ adjusting of Windows;
- Experience in embedded systems (drivers) programming;
- Commits made into QEMU/Linux kernel (especially KVM) would be a big plus.
- Good knowledge of technical English
Location: 127273, Otradnaya street, 2B bld 9, “3rd floor”