Updated August 2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use your information to serve you and meet your needs to the best of our abilities. For example, when you use our Website, the cookie helps recognize you and your preferences. We use your product purchase and registration information to keep you informed about updates, patches and other advisories. We use the data you provide to process your purchases, manage subscriptions, send messages and provide product support.
In general, our Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to provide tailored information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as marketing and promotional emails (with your consent as required by applicable law).
- Security cookies – These cookies use your data to monitor for and prevent fraudulent activity, and to ensure systems and processes work properly and securely. These cookies cannot be turned off in our systems, as they safeguard our systems.
- Cookies that technically deliver ads or content – Your device can receive and send information that allows you to see and interact with ads and content. These cookies cannot be turned off in our system.
- Cookies that match and combine offline data sources – Data from offline data sources can be combined with your online activity in support of one or more purposes. These cookies cannot be turned off in our system.
- Cookies that link different devices – Different devices can be determined as belonging to you or your household in support of one or more of purposes. These cookies cannot be turned off in our system.
- Cookies that receive and use automatically-sent device characteristics for identification – Your device might be distinguished from other devices based on information it automatically sends, such as IP address or browser type. These cookies cannot be turned off in our system.
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to help us understand how users use our web site and our mobile applications. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
- You can manage your cookies preferences on our Website at any time by clicking the Manage Preferences button on the bottom left corner of the Website.
- To opt out of Google Analytics visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
* Please Note: Parallels International GmbH and its affiliates are no longer affiliated/related with Virtuozzo International GmbH and its affiliates. Parallels International GmbH and its affiliates do not endorse or sponsor Virtuozzo International GmbH or any of its affiliates or any of their products.