California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Rights Notice (“California Privacy Notice“) explains privacy rights available to residents of the State of California as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If this California Privacy Notice and any provision in the rest of our Privacy Statement conflict, then this California Privacy Notice controls for the processing of Personal Information of residents of the State of California. In CCPA, California residents are referred as “consumers” and we refer to them in this California Privacy Notice as “California Consumers” and “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California Consumer or household.
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Data”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Data from Consumers within the last twelve (12) months.
Name, postal address, email address, unique identifier, Internet Protocol address, account name, and similar identifiers.
To provide you with information about the Products and Services that you request from us; to provide and deliver our Products and Services; to prevent fraudulent transactions; to maintain the security of the Virtuozzo infrastructure.
Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
To analyze the way in which Consumers are accessing and using our Products and Services so that we can perform necessary marketing activities; to further improve our website, Products and Services.
Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history; search history; unique personal identifier; online identifier; Internet Protocol address; information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement
To analyze how our Customers and users access and use our website, Products and Services and to improve the consumer experience.
Physical location or movements
To ensure the proper website experience is delivered; to analyze web traffic so as to conduct marketing activities.
In addition to the purposes stated above, we may use or disclose Personal Data obtained from you for one or more of the following business purposes:
· To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Data. For example, if you share your name and email address to receive information about our Products or Services, we will use that Personal Data to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Data to purchase our Products or Services, we will use that information to process your payment and provision the applicable our Products or Services that you purchased.
· To provide, support, personalize, improve, and develop our Site, your interaction with our website, Products or Services.
· To provide you with information that you request from us.
· To create, maintain, customize, and secure your Account or Platform.
· To prevent transactional fraud.
· As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our Customers or others.
· To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
· To deliver targeted content and relevant offerings, including event registrations, alerts, offers, and ads delivered through our Site and via email (with your consent, where required by law).
· For testing, research, and analysis of our website, Products or Services.
· To respond to valid law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
· As described to you when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
CCPA offers California Consumers the following key privacy rights:
· You have the right to request information about categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you (see table above), as well as the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the purpose for collecting Personal Information and the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
· You have the right to request information about our disclosure for business purposes of your Personal Information to third parties.
· You have the right to request that we delete certain Personal Information that we have collected from you.
· If we offer a financial incentive or price or service difference in exchange for your Personal Information, we will notify you in advance before collecting your Personal Information for this purpose and explain how you can opt in to the financial incentive or price or service difference.
· You have the right to opt out of our sale of your Personal Information if and when we determine the purpose and means of processing of your Personal Information. (In CCPA, “sale” means transferring or making available Personal Information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration.) Sharing your Personal Information with our service providers is not a sale of your Personal Information because we make sure that our service providers are contractually obligated to use the Personal Information only to provide services to us and not to sell it. Note that Virtuozzo does not sell (within the meaning of CCPA) your Personal Information to third parties and accordingly, we do not provide you with information about how to opt-out of sale of your Personal Information. If this policy changes, we will notify you and provide you with information about how to opt out of sale of your personal data by us.
· You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment from us for exercising any of your privacy rights. That is, we cannot treat you differently for exercising any of these rights unless we demonstrate that the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us is reasonably relate to the difference in price or service that we offer.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise any of your available rights, please submit a request to us by:
· Calling us at [tel. number to be added]
· Sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “California Privacy Rights Request.”