High-Availability. Optimized Performance.
Efficient, fast and highly available block storage volumes designed for applications that benefit from fine tuning for performance, cost and capacity
A simple, scalable, elastic file system for Linux-based workloads built to scale on demand, growing and shrinking automatically without disrupting applications
Industry-leading S3-compatible cloud storage with unlimited scalability, data availability, security and easy-to-use management capabilities
Software-Defined Storage on Infrastructure Level
The support of Software-Defined Storage (SDS) helps to set up redundancy for optimal performance and protection. Being configured across five or more hardware nodes, fault-tolerant SDS distributes the data across the cluster, so it can be accessed even if a part of hardware fails. In this case, the data is going to be automatically restored on the active nodes in the cluster.
Built-in replication and automated load balancing ensures data safety, scalability to meet the needs of the project, and reduce manual operations.
One Platform for Multiple Workloads
No Hardware Vendor Lock-In
Scalability and Flexibility
High Performance and Availability
Elastic Storage Container on Application Level
Automated installation from topology wizard with the required software (e.g. NFS & RPC) already built-in
- Sharing data across multiple layers or even environments of a single account
- Variable load handling with elastic scaling, vertical and horizontal
- Data safety during software upgrades by keeping it on the remote server
- Exporting files externally and mounting data from a remote third-party NFS storage
- Efficiency with pay-as-you-use pricing model, just state the maximum limits and pay only for consumed resources