Containers for Windows Overview
Containers for Windows are the highest density, lowest cost virtualization solution for Windows. Containers for Windows are uniquely suited to cloud server virtualization, enabling near instant provisioning, and on-the-fly modification of hosting and cloud server plans.
System Requirements for Сontainers for Windows 6.0
- 1.4 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
- At least 1 GB of RAM
- At least 32 GB of disk space (more for 16 GB of RAM or more)
The following operating systems are supported:
- Windows Server 2012, Datacenter Edition, US English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, Enterprise, or Datacenter Edition, US English, German, Japanese, Russian
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1, Standard Edition, US English, German, Russian
No Microsoft updates must be installed on the Windows Server 2012 operating system prior to installation of Containers for Windows 6.0.
For more information, refer to Containers for Windows 6.0 Documentation.
To be able to manage Containers for Windows 6.0 with Virtual Automation (PVA), make sure that your client computer can run one of the following Web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, or 10.x
- Firefox 16.x
- Safari 5.x or newer
- Chrome 22.x or newer
Other browsers may work as well, however only those listed above have been tested for compatibility with Virtuozzo Automator.
version 4.6 (3.4M)
version 6.0 (4.3M)